- To remove tear stains from cats and dogs
- To promote healthy vision
- To control bacterial and fungal growth which can contribute to staining
- To reduce inflammation and soothe the eyes
- As a general tonic for the eye and surrounding area
Tear stains are reddish/brownish marks found on the inside corner and just below the eyes of pets. These are most often found on animals with light-colored fur as this makes them more visible. Tear stains are caused by an overflow of tears which then react with normal bacteria found on the skin to produce the darkened color. Red Yeast is a common culprit in producing tear stains as this organism - like most fungi - thrives in the warm and damp environment just below your pet’s eyes. Although tear stains do not generally pose any serious health risk, in some cases they may be associated with bacterial or yeast infections and are also unsightly and particularly undesirable in show dogs.
PetAlive i-Clenz contains a blend of natural, cleansing ingredients in an herbal tincture and will effectively cleanse unsightly tear stains in pets as well as improve general eye and visual health.
Contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
- Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) has been used since the Middle Ages to reduce eye inflammations like conjunctivitis and sties. Eyebright will reduce redness and any inflammation associated with eye infection, as well as excessive discharge from the eye. It is also excellent for treatment of eye fatigue and other disturbances of vision.
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) is a well-known and effective herbal cleanser found all over the world. This herb will also act as an antibacterial and antifungal agent to prevent infection of the eye and fungal overgrowth contributing to tear stains.
- Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile) was regarded as one of the nine sacred herbs given to the world by ancient Anglo-Saxons. In modern times it is widely used as a gentle cleansing, anti-inflammatory and soothing herb. Chamomile is also an effective tonic for the eye and surrounding area.
PetAlive i-Clenz comes in a convenient tincture form which should be applied to a clean damp cotton swab and gently wiped over the fur below the eyes when cleansing is necessary. A weaker solution may be used to cleanse the eye area itself. Add two or three drops to about 25 ml of warm water and apply with cotton swab. Use a new swab for each eye.
CAUTION For external use only. Do not apply drops directly into the eyes.
Cleansing effects will be immediate. With regular use over several weeks, health and condition of the eyes will improve.
One 50 ml bottle of i-Clenz will last for 15 - 60 days with daily use, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
PetAlive is new line of herbal pet remedies formulated by experts in homeopathy and Chinese medicine. PetAlive treatments are specifically designed to treat your pet in a holistic and natural manner, and are based on the proven success of the Native Remedies line of herbal treatments.