Ark Naturals, Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable, 60 tabs
UPC Code: 632634100124
Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable provides support for healthy joint function.
Ark's combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, herbs, antioxidants make this joint product the best in its class. Glucosamine helps to supply and build glycosaminoglycans (GAGS) and collagen necessary to create synovial fluid. Antioxidants and minerals help to protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage. Additionally the antioxidants and minerals in Joint Rescue help to increase the absorption of the glucosamine. Boswellia, curcumin (tumeric), bromelain and yucca help reduce visible discomfort and make your pet more comfortable as they continue with normal activity or daily exercise.
Joint Rescue is an excellent choice for pets with visible morning stiffness, difficulty running and playing as well as stiffness associated with aging.
Excellent Natural Liver Flavor! In taste tests 97% of your pets preferred Joint Rescue over other brands.
Packaging: 60 Chewable Tabs
Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellin Extract, Curcumin Extract, Chondroitin Sulfate, Yucca Extract, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Methionine, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Pyridoxine (B6), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Copper, Selenium, Dried Liver Powder.
What are the benefits and uses of Joint Rescue?
- Formulated by a nutrition scientist using only premium human-grade standardized botanical extracts.
- Contains a blend of ingredients clinically proven to be effective for joint health and proper joint function..
- Formulated to be used safely on an ongoing basis for young and old dogs-and cats, too.
- Helps your pet to be more comfortable as they continue their normal activity.
- The ingredients in Joint Rescue support the formation of healthy joint tissue.
What special ingredients does Joint Rescue feature?
- Glucosamine sulfate, HCl: Provides raw material for building healthy cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints.
- Boswellia: Source of boswellic acids Used for thousands of years by natural herbalists increases your pet's comfort.
- Curcumin: Excellent support for pet's discomfort and inability to enjoy their daily activity.
- Bromelain: Natural enzyme from pineapple which also helps redness, bruising, and swelling. Helps the body break down and remove damaged tissues.
- Yucca extract: Traditional animal health herb. Yucca saponins help reduce stiffness, swelling, and visible discomfort
- Manganese: Important trace element for cartilage and bone growth and maintenance
How should I use Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable?
- Use as directed on label; make sure usage is increased as outlined for heavier dogs. Product is designed to be used on an ongoing indefinite basis for joint support.
- Use if your pets appear to be suffering from joint pain and are unable to run or play normally,
- Use for older dogs with joint stiffness or weakness.
- We recommend you combine Joint Rescue with Ark Naturals Royal Coat EFA Express for best results.
- Joint Rescue can be used with Ark Naturals Sea Mobility
- Joint Rescue is an easy to use chewable wafer. Each wafer is scored, and breaks easily for doses.
About Ark Naturals
Ark Naturals manufactures a full line of all-natural holistic remedy, wellness and healthy snacks for dogs and cats. Ark's products include 'Wellness' products that provide the vital nutrition missing in commercial pet foods and Remedy products that help to solve common pet related problems. The company strives to address the care needs of companion animals by formulating products using only the finest human grade raw materials. All Ark Naturals products are human quality, environmentally friendly and recommended by animal professionals.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.