Ark Naturals, Neem Bug Free Spray, 8 oz
UPC Code: 632634110055
Why Choose Neem "Protect" Spray?
Ark's Neem "Protect" Spray is environmentally friendly, gentle and a non-drying formula for pets including: dogs, cats and horses. It's perfect for animals with skin and coat issues including insect bites and skin and coat irritation. The active ingredients in our spray are Neem and citronella. Neem is a tree native to the Indian subcontinent. Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa.
Packaging: 8 oz. Spray Bottle
Ingredients: A proprietary formula of neem, citronella and essential oils.
What are the possible benefits of Neem Protect- Spray
- Regular use helps to soothe pet coats that are irritated, and also reduces the risk of infections, itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- Neem oils and extracts are anti-microbial, and helps to soothe open wounds.
How should I use Neem Protect- Spray
- Safe and effective for adult dogs, cats, puppies and kittens 6 weeks and older. Safe for all large animals.
- Spray animal every 7-10 days as needed.
- Use on a regular basis during warmer months, and especially for animals that spend time outdoors in tall grass or wooded environments
- Neem Protect- Spray is water soluble.
About Ark Naturals
Ark Naturals manufactures a full line of all-natural holistic remedy, wellness and healthy snacks for dogs and cats. Ark's products include 'Wellness' products that provide the vital nutrition missing in commercial pet foods and Remedy products that help to solve common pet related problems. The company strives to address the care needs of companion animals by formulating products using only the finest human grade raw materials. All Ark Naturals products are human quality, environmentally friendly and recommended by animal professionals.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.