Ark Naturals, Nu Pet Canine Wafers, 30 wafers
UPC Code: 632634100032
Powerful Vitamin & Antioxidant Formula Full of Great Taste & Low in Calories Too
Why does my dog eat grass? I'm sure you've all seen dogs and cats occasionally eating grass that grows in your yard, along a roadside or in a sunny field.
Green food phytonutrients - Nature's "green miracles" are what your dog or cat seeks. Wild animals, as well as domestic animals rely on an intuitive sense to maintain their health and well-being. Throughout history green grasses have been known to contain virtually every vitamin, mineral and trace element known to man. As a supplement, grass provides an extraordinary selection of nutrients essential for life itself.
Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers provide additional vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, with a taste your pet is sure to love. Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers are low in calories (a special benefit for overweight dogs) and are formulated by our own nutritional scientist using only the best all natural ingredients
Recommended by vets for use as your pet's daily vitamin. Excellent taste and ease of use make this a terrific choice for training & behavior modification!
Packaging: 30 Chewable Wafers
Ingredients: Wheat Sprout Complex, Desiccated Liver, Barley Grass Powder, Alfalfa Grass Powder, Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Acetate), Selenium.
Why should I choose to use Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers?
- Contains only premium human grade all natural ingredients
- Yeast Free: animals as well as humans are frequently allergic to yeast
- NuPet contains no chemicals, preservatives, sugar, starch and gluten
What should I know about the ingredients?
- Wheat grass: source of chl orophyll, magnesium, phosph orus and potassium,
- Wheat grass also contains all known vitamins and trace elements
- Barley grass: source of calcium, iron, all essential amino acids, vitamin C, the flavonoids and vitamin B12
- Alfalfa: powerful anti-inflammat ory and a source of chl orophyll, magnesium, phosph orus, and potassium
- Selenium: stimulates the immune system
- Desiccated liver: aids in building red blood cells, and helps resolve issues of anemia. Increases your animal's healthy energy and relieves physical stress.
- Contains: measurable amounts of SOD (superoxide dismutase) Essential to help protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage.
About Ark Naturals
Ark Naturals manufactures a full line of all-natural holistic remedy, wellness and healthy snacks for dogs and cats. Ark's products include 'Wellness' products that provide the vital nutrition missing in commercial pet foods and Remedy products that help to solve common pet related problems. The company strives to address the care needs of companion animals by formulating products using only the finest human grade raw materials. All Ark Naturals products are human quality, environmentally friendly and recommended by animal professionals.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.