Ark Naturals, Nu Pet Granular Greens, 240 gm
UPC Code: 632634100070
Powerful Vitamin & Antioxidant Formula Excellent for Dogs and Other Pets Vegetarian Product No Animal Protein
Excellent choice for pet's with animal protein related issues. Why does my pet eat grass? I'm sure you've all seen dogs and cats occasionally eating grass that grows in your yard, along a roadside or in a sunny field. Green food phytonutrients- Nature's "green miracles" are what your pets seek. Wild animals, as well as domestic animals rely on an intuitive sense to maintain their health and well-being. Throughout history green grasses have been known to contain virtually every vitamin, mineral and trace element known to man. As a supplement, grass provides an extraordinary balance of nutrients essential for life itself. Nu-Pet Granular Greens provide additional vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, in an easy to use granular form. Nu-Pet Granular Greens was formulated by our own nutritional scientist using only the best all natural ingredients.
Packaging: 240 gms (8 oz.) Granular
Ingredients: Wheat Sprout Complex, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Kelp, B-12, Selenium.
Why should I use Nu-Pet Granular Greens for my dog?
90% of health problems are caused by poor nutrition. Dogs are carnivores and should eat a diet as close to raw as possible. Supermarket foods and premium dog foods do not duplicate a natural diet. Chemicals are commonly added to commercial food to retard spoilage, to keep product moist and chewy. Artificial colors are added for human appeal (Dogs are color blind). Sugars derived from corn starch and corn syrup produce unsafe energy highs and lows that stress your dog's internal organs. Nu-Pet Granular Greens is a natural safe approach to providing nutrients missing in your pet's diet.
Can I use Nu-Pet Granular Greens for my cats and other pets?
Yes. Both products are ok for all animals. However, you should know that cats need higher levels of protein and carbohydrates than dogs, and Nu-Pet Feline Antioxidant is formulated to meet those needs.
Why is Nu-Pet Granular Greens a better choice than other antioxidant and vitamin products?
- Contains only premium human grade all natural ingredients.
- Nu-Pet Granular Greens provide your pet antioxidant nutrients including all vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and minerals vital to your cat's health.
- Yeast Free: animals as well as humans are frequently allergic to yeast, may cause dry skin and coats, excessive itching, adverse autoimmune responses.
- Nu-Pet Granular Greens contain no chemicals, preservatives, sugars, starch, glutens and are non-irradiated.
What should I know about the ingredients?
- Wheat sprouts provide critical antioxidants.
- Wheat Grass: source of chlorophyll, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and all known vitamins and trace elements
- Barley grass: source of calcium, iron, all essential amino acids, vitamin C, the flavonoids and vitamin B12
- Alfalfa: source of chlorophyll, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and a natural anti-inflammatory
- Spirulina: source of essential amino acids, B12, RNA and DNA nucleic acids, aids in protecting the immune system.
- Kelp: source of B vitamins, minerals and trace elements, important source of iodine
- Source of superoxide dismutase (SOD) one of nature's most powerful free radical fighters
About Ark Naturals
Ark Naturals manufactures a full line of all-natural holistic remedy, wellness and healthy snacks for dogs and cats. Ark's products include 'Wellness' products that provide the vital nutrition missing in commercial pet foods and Remedy products that help to solve common pet related problems. The company strives to address the care needs of companion animals by formulating products using only the finest human grade raw materials. All Ark Naturals products are human quality, environmentally friendly and recommended by animal professionals.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.