Pet Naturals of Vermont, Lawn Aid, 60 chews
UPC Code: 026664879462
LAWN AID is a formula designed to balance your dog's urine pH to prevent unsightly discoloration of your lawn. This combination of Cranberry, Yucca, DL-Methionine and Brewers Yeast helps to keep grass green all season long. Cranberry Extract also supports proper urinary tract health.
Dogs, Urine and Lawn Burn:
- Lawn burn is caused by the nitrogen in dog urine.
- Urine contains a high level of Urea products.
- Urea has the highest concentration of nitrogen for all solid nitrogenous fertilizers in common use. Nitrogen waste products are the result of normal protein break down in the body and are responsible for the "lawn burn".
- Female dogs are more likely to cause lawn burn because they empty the entire bladder in one location instead or lifting their leg and marking like males.
- Large dogs increase the quantity of nitrogen in one location due to large urine deposits making the lawn more likely to burn.
- The primary goal when trying to reduce urine damage to lawns is to minimize the nitrogen concentration in the urine.
- Prevents lawn discoloration caused by nitrogen burn.
- Helps reduce ammonia and nitrogen concentration in the urine.
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health.
- Includes Cranberry Extract.
Directions for Use
Give 1 chew per 20 lbs of body weight, daily.
About The Formula
- Methionine is an amino acid that helps reduce ammonia.
- Brewer's Yeast contains B vitamins for a light diuretic effect, which means that the dog is urinating more with urine that has a lower nitrogen concentration. Lower nitrogen concentration will help fertilize the lawn rather than give the lawn a nitrogen burn or dog spot.
- Yucca Schidigera is an herb that binds ammonia, which helps to reduce the nitrogen burn effect caused by urine.
- Cranberry Extract is an herb that helps to maintain urinary tract health.
Active Ingredients Per Chew:
Brewers Yeast 300 mg
Methionine 150 mg
Cranberry Extract 50 mg
Yucca schidigera 50 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, chicken liver flavor,citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid,proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate andcalcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soylecithin, vegetable oil, whey.
About Pet Naturals of Vermont
For over three decades, Pet Naturals of Vermont has been committed to producing only the purest, most reliable formulas to "help pets live healthier lives." All raw materials utilized in Pet Naturals products are of the highest quality and are evaluated for purity and potency prior to use. Pet Naturals' research and quality control department is responsible for stringent quality control, and best manufacturing procedures are followed at all times to ensure that exacting standards are consistently met. The potencies of Pet Naturals' products are scientifically formulated to help pets enjoy optimal health and wellness. Active components are carefully combined for the best possible metabolic support. As part of Pet Naturals' product development process, its formulas are professionally evaluated by a professional Advisory Board to ensure optimal ingredient content and utility. The ingredients used are guaranteed to conform to the highest standards of quality, purity and potency for maximum utilization by animals.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
Share this Product
My dog loves them.